You don't look like a runner
Bandit at mile 5
OK juicer, it's time for some fitness, running and tech chat.
This week it's actually about ethics in bluetooth headphone journalism. Nick's on the cans, Jon just wants to eat his dinner, and we try out some edgy current affairs jokes that are already out of date.
As well as comparing notes on our latest runs, we get into some heavy follow up about ethics and consumption in consumer electronics, put together our Runner Starter Pack and explore the curious world of boozed up running.
* [Cheese and wine marathon](https://secretldn.com/marathon-du-medoc-cheese-wine/)
* [The Hovding Airbag cycle helmet—scroll down for the video](https://hovding.com/hovding3/)
* [This fucking hat though lads](https://twitter.com/runnerpod/status/1198389536532901889)
* Tell us about your [#runningstarterpack](https://twitter.com/hashtag/runningstarterpack?src=hashtag_click) on [popular hell site twitter dot com](https://twitter.com/runnerpod)
* Send us shitty content and SEO proposals to [anything]@runnerpod.com
* Join us on [Strava](https://www.strava.com/clubs/you-don-t-look-like-a-runner-445740)
* Stickers still available if you [donate to Shelter](https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/runnerpod)
Brought to you by Nick Moreton & Jon Hickman of You don't look like a runner