You don't look like a runner
Between then and the mountain
The elite runners may nearly be back at the finish, but the green wave of podcasting is just setting off which means it's time for us to get started on this year we call 2018. We set ambitious goals, plan to infiltrate a gamergate stretching class, and get some long overdue slidey experience. Nick's been over the mountain, Jon's got a very long agenda, and we employ an unorthodox Runner Pod editing strategy.
This conversation will conclude in Runner Pod 19: Between my Face and My Finger. See you next week (honest).
## A word from our sponsor
Thanks to our podcasting host [Podiant](http://podiant.co/) for supporting _You Don’t Look Like a Runner_. Start your own show today with 25% off podcast hosting for three months. Just go to podiant.co/signup and use the offer code “RUNNER” for 25% off your first three months of podcast hosting.
## Show notes
* Nick’s targets:
* Lose 2 stone by June
* Lose another by September
* Get a sub-2 half marathon
* Weigh in every week
* Hit 14 stone by the end of the year
* Jon’s targets:
* Liverpool marathon
* Work on core strength
* [Strides: Goal & Habit Tracker](https://www.stridesapp.com/)
* [STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits. For iPhone.](https://streaksapp.com/)
* [Great North Run](http://www.greatrun.org/great-north-run)
* [Liverpool Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K Races | Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon Series](http://www.runrocknroll.com/liverpool/)
* [Leicester Marathon](http://leicestermarathon.org.uk/)
We are online at [runnerpod.com](http://www.runnerpod.com/) where you can look through old episodes, read show notes and [blog posts](http://runnerpod.com/b/). Comments, questions and thoughts please tweet us [@runnerpod](http://www.twitter.com/runnerpod) [@jonhickman](http://www.twitter.com/jonhickman) or [@ngmoreton](http://www.twitter.com/ngmoreton). You can email us [email protected]
And don’t forget to go to podiant.co/signup and use the offer code “RUNNER” for 25% off your first three months of podcast hosting.
Brought to you by Nick Moreton & Jon Hickman of You don't look like a runner